LaunchBox Community Forums

Nintendo 64 USA Box Set (Front + Back + Spine), 297 Games 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Another continuation of the sets I made. Same as the others, the set was made with all games linked to a database ID.

There is no known missing parts to the games I have on here, so should be pretty complete. Please note that the spine on N64 titles goes across the top and bottom, not the sides.
Again, this is mainly meant as a stopgap while Launchbox's database fills out with full sets for the systems.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Unusual Gem 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It's alright, honestly think I am done with them for now.

Most of them I was trying for, the full sets just weren't up to the quality of what the database has already for the front and backs. So they were fine if you were using it on a TV across the room where you just wanted to look at it, but if you actually wanted to read it, it got harder to do. And to get better would have required to get sources from places that didn't want you sharing and trying to honor their terms

Edited by Fugus
  • Like 1