LaunchBox Community Forums

Afterburner 2 Cockpit Bezel With Lights 1.0.3

(0 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

This is my first animated Bezel/Overlay for Mame 

This is the view from the moving Afterburner 2 Cabinet

Have figured out .lay files so the lock on lights come on during lock on. Start button is working in the correct place and warning lights work also

Enjoy everyone

Edited by rdscarlisle
update

What's New in Version 1.0.3   See changelog

Released

All Versions are now in one zip file

Many thanks to r0n1n/kloug666 who rewrote the lay file to make this possible

• Like 5

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Well done ! I took the liberty of updating the files to the new artwork system.
Here it is, including cockpit + 2 upright views.

-Edit: please see next post-

Edited by kloug666
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, rdscarlisle said:

wow awesome brother, I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get them all on one lay file

Glad you like it. If you have any questions about the lay, don't hesitate to contact me via PM.

• Thanks 1

Just now, kloug666 said:

Glad you like it. If you have any questions about the lay, don't hesitate to contact me via PM.

awesome thanks :)

• Like 1

Hey @rdscarlisle, I finished a new 4k vertical mame overlay for After burner a few weeks ago after messing about with various versions for a couple of years, I pulled all my reference images and built a matt painting with totally bespoke realistic lights and had been playing with the lamps for a while to see which one does what, amazed to see another overlay released so close, could have saved ourselves some time and collaborated! just wanted to share my visual, only joined this forum when i found this in a google search to see if mine would pop up! Is vertical mame is a thing for LaunchBox users?

AfterBurnerII_2022_overlay_v001.jpg

AfterBurnerII_2022_overlayLightsOff_v001.jpg

• Like 1

wow yours looks amazing, i have seen some people using mame in portrait view. I was bored and had a lok around and there wasn't much in the way of vertical overlays, just dead projects mainly so figured i'd rotate my screen and see what i could do with some software so at least the popular mame games were covered. I'm cuurrently building my first cab so what hair I have left I'm gradually pulling it all out lol. Absolutely love your work though, looks really good

• Like 1