LaunchBox Community Forums

Retroachievements Playstation 2 playlist xml - logo - video 1.0.3

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hi all!
I like to share what I have done for myself

You can find a playlist with 184 titles. At the moment they are 185 but I am not able to find Simple 2000 series Vol 116

you can find a simple logo and then I brutally copied an awesome video that was just uploaded recently in the forum and added the logo. If anyone thinks that it is a bad abit, I'll delete it. But I am not able to produce such good video.

Have fun! 

I love retroachievements!

What's New in Version 1.0.3   See changelog

Released

213 games...

Yes, I am playing Ps2 at the moment! 🤣

• Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Nice upload. Are you considering doing these platform videos, logos and playlist files for every other platform that has RetroAchievements as well or just for some platforms?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Azgorath said:

Nice upload. Are you considering doing these platform videos, logos and playlist files for every other platform that has RetroAchievements as well or just for some platforms?

I'd like to make it for all. But it takes an incredible amount of time. There are platform with more than 700 games to select and LB has some limit in the research box. People does not want having RA Badge integrated and LB cannot filter by badge. Maybe there is a faster way to take titles and put in a playlist, but I dont know it.
But I'll do soon or later some other platform. Doing logo and video is very fast instead, because I use what I already  have pasting some images over ^_^

You are right, there is no way to sort by badges and that would be nice to do. I Love Retro Achievements. I will be glad to team up with you. 

• Like 1