LaunchBox Community Forums

The Wall! 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

12 Screenshots

About This File

Good Day,

This theme started out as just an update for my Surf Vision! theme to add an outline to the wall views. As I started playing around with templates in the CTC, I realized that it was becoming a lot of work creating separate theme views for multiple platforms that required each one to be updated separately. As I was working on that, I just started putting together templates and **BOOM** The Wall! was born.

This does require the latest stable BigBox version 13.1. The majority of elements in this theme are generated on the fly from YOUR artwork. You MUST have the below art as a minimum in your Launchbox images and videos folders and metadata updated.

Launchbox/Images/Platforms - Clear Logo, Device, Fan Art, Default Art

Launchbox/Images/<platform name> - Clear Logo, Box Front, Cart Front, Fan Art (or Screen Shots/Ad Flyer)

Launchbox/Videos/Platforms - <platform videos> 

I am running a Ryzen 3600, 1660 Super, 16GB with Launchbox installed on two 8TB spinners with a NVME boot drive. I am seeing some lag, especially when first loading Wall View 1 and 2. You will probably get a black screen while the view caches. Usually, this only happens the first viewing, but I've seen it take up to 20 seconds to render the view even after that. I'm not sure why it does this but open to suggestions to fix. If your system is less powerful than this, I would suggest not using this theme, but try it out anyhoo!

I use Platform View 1, Wall View 4 with Game Details turned on for the most part, but there are multiple views to try out!

I didn't bind any elements to the BigBox options menu, so I don't think much can be controlled visually from there. The game count does not work on playlists for some reason.

Hope you enjoy and please let me know of any bugs or other suggestions. I don't plan on changing the format very much and may come out with small updates.

Thank You!

• Like 9

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.