LaunchBox Community Forums

1280x540 Arcade Marquees - Various 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

When I started my cabinet build project, I couldn't really find much in the way of correctly-sized marquee images for the 21:9 LG Ultrawide monitor I used as a marquee display... so I made my own. 

These are marquee images for use for various arcade games.

Some of these are (in my opinion) excellent.  Others are meh.  I am still working on more marquee artwork, with the eventual goal to have something resembling a nice, clean, professional-looking marquee image displayed for every game I'm running on my cabinet (I'm maybe around halfway there now).  

There will be new images available in the future, as I complete more new marquees as well as go back and edit some of my earlier attempts in my spare time (because some of them are complete crap, let's be honest).  

Hopefully someone out there will find these useful.  If you like these, please leave a comment or reaction on the post.

I've got other 21:9 aspect marquees up as well, for PinballFX3, Steam / PC games, and also for various console games.

Disclaimer:  These have been assembled and edited together primarily from whatever random artwork I could find via google image search - other marquees, flyers, posters, 'clearlogos' and other such materials.  Some of these include custom artwork by me, but for the most part these are 'collages' of whatever I could find / cobble together from other materials.  I DO NOT take credit for any of the original artwork that was used in the creation of these. 

Edited by zeorangr
added information to description

• Like 1
  • Unusual Gem 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.