LaunchBox Community Forums

Nintendo Game & Watch Reconstructed Fronts, Backs, Logo's and (squished) Spines 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

12 Screenshots

About This File

I've spent years recreating the Nintendo G&W boxes....it started as an exercise to see how far I could push PowerPoint - but became an obsession. I've now completed the fronts, backs, logo's and spines. I've included 6 files:

• 59 G&W Box - Front - Reconstructed: "Good to Go" - Just drop in your LB folder
  • 59 G&W Box - Back - Reconstructed: "Good to Go" - Just drop in your LB folder
  • 59 G&W Clear Logo's: "Good to Go" - Just drop in your LB folder
  • 59 G&W Box - Spine: "Good to Go" - Just drop in your LB folder (noting that BigBox seems to incorrectly handle the depth, so I've proportionally "squished" these so they appear correct)

• Full G&W Logo's (all the logo's and variants I recreated)
  • Full G&W Reconstructed Fronts and Backs (all the front and backs I recreated - including various 1st / 2nd / 3rd artwork issues and the UK, France, Germany, Belgium (I believe), Australia and Argentina artworks)

For the "Super Mario Bros: Special Edition" - please see the comments as I've adding the case and logo there (to save re-uploading the whole 7z again)

Edited by EASTWOOD2002
Referencing Super Mario: Special Edition case

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Unusual Gem 6

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.