LaunchBox Community Forums

ABeezy's NEC TurboGrafx-16 Carts 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Hey gamers,

Here with a small set to share. I have always been intrigued with the TG-16, growing up a cousin had one and I have some faint memories of when I was very little playing the Bonk franchise on this console along with Pac-Land and a few others. I always thought this was a decent system with some hidden gems that does not tend to get much love. I present you the full NTSC set (94 carts) in high resolution. There are a few carts that have very very scare images available online after countless searches through the depths of the internet but most of these look solid! I created a nice new high resolution cart template that accommodates both the large and small PCB's on HuCARDs for this system. As always, with confidence, I highly encourage downloading this set and replacing whatever you have. I have named them using the no-intro naming scheme. When dropping these in your Launchbox build there may be a few carts that may not auto-load; you will have to manually update your game name in Launchbox using the alternate naming.

If anyone comes across image improvements or finds any issues with this set please feel to reach out. Otherwise enjoy!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.