LaunchBox Community Forums

Nintendo Switch Games Video Snap Pack (HD) Pack 1 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

About This File

I used to make MS-DOS video snaps back in 2015 and submitted to Emumovies, and now I am back to making video snaps, starting with Nintendo Switch since I like the platform and the video snaps submitted, even Official ones are sort of a mixed bags. Most of them are either game trailer or having inconsistent video length. Not to mention the subpar edits that sometimes doesn't reflect the interesting part of the game. E.g. character dialog, meaningless wandering in town. In short, I simply don't like it. I prefer actual game play footage since the trailer could be a hit or miss, some only showing FMV. Not to mention the annoying few seconds ESRB/PEGI rating that announced the start of the trailer that really game browsing experience continuity when using frontend like BigBox.

Most videos are 40s in duration, in which most of them consist of 35s of gameplay + 5s of title screen. A few of them are 30s gameplay + 10s of title screen if I couldn't find a suitble cutoff point to fit that 35s gameplay duration. An alternate version of 40s length is included if I find the snap interesting such as having different battle music. I also included a couple of long version video snap that are 1 minute in length if I find the gameplay interesting. But the long version is always accompanied with the regular 40s version.

I am OCD when it comes to content creating. I meticulously and manually pick all scenes in hope that those capture the hightlight and essence of the game. Cuts are also combined with music transition so that the transition from one scene to the next are smooth. I even go as far as picking the interesting part of the title song that is attractive, rather than always the start of the theme song. On average, each video edit took me 20-30 minutes.

All video snaps are edited using Da Vinci Resolve. Few of the video snaps are recorded by myself if I already have the recordings. For the rest, I manually search and download those game footage from YouTube that contains NO Watermark. I only resorted to video having subtle watermark if I couldn't find otherwise, such as several Atelier titles. Loudness are controlled so that True Peak (TP) is < -1.0dB and LUFS is < -14dB.

All file are named according to Launchbox naming format, where any special character is replaced with underscore _.

Enjoy this video snap pack, and leave me a comment or reply to this thread if you find my work interesting or need improvement. Pick your favorite snaps so I know the editing preference that you like.

If you want, feel free to request any Switch title that you find subpar and I will try to best it out! Enjoy!

---

Game List

NintendoSwitchGamesVideoSnapPack01.thumb.png.cc53c6a4be0a23bec722e6e6b632815d.png

Atelier Lydie & Suelle_ The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings DX.mp4
Atelier Lulua_ The Scion of Arland.mp4
Atelier Totori_ The Adventurer of Arland DX.mp4
Atelier Rorona_ The Alchemist of Arland DX.mp4
Atelier Meruru_ The Apprentice of Arland DX.mp4
Atelier Ayesha_ The Alchemist of Dusk DX-long.mp4
Atelier Ayesha_ The Alchemist of Dusk DX.mp4
Atelier Escha & Logy_ Alchemists of the Dusk Sky DX.mp4
Atelier Escha & Logy_ Alchemists of the Dusk Sky DX-long.mp4
Atelier Shallie_ Alchemists of the Dusk Sea DX-02.mp4
Atelier Shallie_ Alchemists of the Dusk Sea DX.mp4
Astral Chain.mp4
Atelier Ryza_ Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout.mp4
Atelier Ryza 2_ Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy.mp4
Atelier Ryza 2_ Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy-long.mp4
Atelier Ryza 3_ Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key.mp4
Atelier Marie Remake_ The Alchemist of Salburg.mp4
Asterix & Obelix XXL3_ The Crystal Menhir.mp4
Tales of Vesperia_ Definitive Edition.mp4
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore-02.mp4
Psychic 5 Eternal.mp4
Radiant Tales.mp4
Rune Factory 4 Special.mp4
Shantae and the Pirate_s Curse.mp4
Shantae_ Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition.mp4
Super Neptunia RPG.mp4
Tactics Ogre.mp4
SaGa Emerald.mp4
Earth Defense Force.mp4
Etrian Odyssey 3.mp4
Etrian Odyssey II HD.mp4
Akiba_s Trip_ Undead & Undressed -  Director_s Cut.mp4
Attack on Titan 2.mp4
Bloodstained_ Ritual of the Night.mp4
DEEMO.mp4
DEEMO -Reborn-.mp4
Kingdom Hearts_ Melody of Memory.mp4
Melon Journey.mp4
New Pokemon Snap.mp4
Moving Out 2.mp4
The Legend of Legacy HD Remastered.mp4
Mon-Yu_ Defeat Monsters And Gain Strong Weapons And Armor. You May Be Defeated, But Don’t Give Up. Become Stronger. I Believe There Will Be A Day When The Heroes Defeat The Devil King.mp4
Superbeat_ XONiC.mp4
SUPER CRAZY RHYTHM CASTLE.mp4
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore.mp4
Super Bomberman R 2.mp4
Super Street Racer.mp4
Darkest Dungeon.mp4
Star Ocean_ The Second Story R.mp4
SnowRunner.mp4
Monster Hunter Rise.mp4
Layton_s Mystery Journey_ Katrielle and the Millionaires_ Conspiracy Deluxe Edition.mp4
Langrisser I & II.mp4
Valkyria Chronicles 4-long.mp4
Valkyria Chronicles 4.mp4
Trouble Witches Final! Episode 1_ Daughters of Amalgam.mp4
Tristia Restore.mp4
WarioWare_ Move It!.mp4
Trine 5_ A Clockwork Conspiracy.mp4
Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Ghoul Patrol.mp4
Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the Duelist.mp4
Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the Duelist-long.mp4

Edited by dsync89

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.