LaunchBox Community Forums

Nintendo Switch

22 files

1. Switch Boxart Cover for Tomb Raider I-III Remastered

There is no Switch Boxart Cover for Tomb Raider I-III Remastered. So I made one. Spread it around for those who need one. Make it google searchable.

27 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

2. Nintendo Switch 3D Box Template (GIMP)

XCF template for GIMP. Many thanks to @damageinc86 for providing the original PSD template from this GDrive (shared by Gregory Booth).
    Cover Instructions:
    Scale image to 940px (height). Add as new layer under Cover group. Align cover to top and bottom of spine. Use Unified Transform Tool to snap corners to the guidelines. (optional) Use the Cover Features (icon/ratings/logos) if the cover does not already have them.  Spine Instructions:
    Create new text layer (Text Tool) under Spine group (font = Mark Pro Bold, size = 20px). Rotate text to 90-degrees (Rotate Tool). Snap to spine text guideline. Use spine logo for specific game. Additional Notes:
    You can also watch the helpful instructional video from the GDrive. It was originally for Photoshop, but the process for transforming the cover is similar. GIMP 2.10.36 (stable) does not support non-destructive text editing yet, but it is an upcoming feature for 2.99.18 (dev). For now, you need to create a new text layer every time you want to change the text content. The outcome is very similar to this collection:

78 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

3. Theme Videos and Video Snaps for Nintendo Switch

Sharing some theme videos and video snaps I made for this console. Focusing mainly on exclusive and temporary exclusives.
    How to add them to your LaunchBox and BigBox:
    Download the zip files. Extract them to LaunchBox's root folder. Content will be extracted to its proper folders. Done! Video snaps and theme videos will show up on LaunchBox's details panel and BigBox's views depending on your preferences. List of Games:
    1-2-Switch Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp Animal Crossing: New Horizons ARMS Astral Chain Bayonetta 3 Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker Cruis'n Blast Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (2 theme videos) Fast RMX Fire Emblem: Three Houses Fire Emblem Engage Golf Story Hyrule Warriors - Age of Calamity The House of the Dead: Remake Kirby and the Forgotten Land Kirby Fighters 2 Kirby Star Allies The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Luigi's Mansion 3 (2 theme videos) Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope Mario Golf: Super Rush Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Mario Party Superstars Mario Strikers Battle League Football (normal & NA variation) Mario Tennis Aces Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order Metroid Dread Metroid Prime Remastered Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate Monster Hunter Rise New Pokémon Snap New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe NEW Pikmin 3 Deluxe Pikmin 4 Pokémon Brilliant Diamond Pokémon Legends: Arceus Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee! (normal + anime's song) Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! (normal + anime's song) Pokémon Scarlet Pokémon Shield Pokémon Shining Pearl Pokémon Sword Pokémon Violet Shin Megami Tensei V Splatoon 2 Splatoon 3 Super Mario Bros. Wonder NEW Super Mario 3D All-Stars Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury Super Mario Odyssey Super Mario Party Super Mario RPG NEWEST Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Triangle Strategy Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Yoshi's Crafted World Previews:

Technical Details:
    Video themes are 1080p, encoded using HEVC for optimal file size. Video snaps go from 540p to 720p60 and are encoded using x264 for compatibility. Video themes' audio is 160 kbps aac, video snaps 96-160 kbps aac. Looking for a title not on the list? Check out the PC Games Theme Videos thread, it has a lot of theme videos for Windows games that are also on the Switch:

22,183 downloads

(7 reviews)

51 comments

Updated

4. Square Switch Game Library Images

This is a collection of over 10,000 Nintendo Switch Game Library Images, to make Switch-like themes feel more accurate. Unfortunately because of the number of files they are not named or ready for simply dragging and dropping into LaunchBox, but it does contain every game release icon within the archive so you can manually replace media where needed.

325 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. Theme videos - Nintendo switch.

Hello everyone!
    I'm new to this forum, and I wanted to let you know that I'm creating video game themes for the Lunchbox BigBox. As I finish them, I will share them with all of you. I appreciate any suggestions or comments. If I'm not posting in the right place, please let me know.
    Best regards.

339 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

6. Theme Videos for The Legend of Zelda Games

Theme Videos for every main title of the series and some spinoff games, also includes the video snaps and/or trailers used on them.
    How to add them to your LaunchBox and BigBox:
    Download the zip file. Extract it to LaunchBox's root folder. Content will be extracted into its proper folders. Done! Video snaps and theme videos will show up on LaunchBox's details panel and BigBox's views depending on your preferences.
    List of Games:
    The Legend of Zelda Zelda II: The Adventure of LInk The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Regular, DX and Switch version) The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Original and 3D Version) The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons The Legend of Zelda:  A link to the Past and Four Swords The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Regular and HD) The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Original and HD version) The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Regular and HD) The Legend of Zelda:  A Link Between Worlds The Legend of Zelda: Tri-Force Heroes The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Both versions) The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom NEW  
    Previews:

258 downloads

(1 review)

7 comments

Updated

7. Nintendo Switch - 3D box art

I was having trouble finding 3d box art for Nintendo Switch games, so I threw these together.  I am not a graphics expert, but was fairly pleased with my results and wanted to share in case anyone else would want them.

3,493 downloads

(1 review)

16 comments

Updated

8. Muse Dash - Nintendo Switch/PC - Theme Video

Muse Dash - Nintendo Switch/PC - Theme Video

96 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Nintendo Switch Media Pack

** Added media set for Ikaruga **

Just sharing the media I have for the 13 games in my Switch collection. The media available from scraping the LB DB and/or EmuMovies is very limited at the moment, so hopefully this will help someone out with anything they don't already have. There are two downloads; one for images and the other for gameplay snaps.
    Some of this I had to just search for and in some cases trim/re-size and in a few cases just improvise and make my own mock up, but I am certainly not responsible for everything here and some of this was scraped from within LB.
    This includes media for all games:
    Box - front/back/spine (sorry, no 3D)
    Cart - an alpha layer was used to add enough negative space for the carts to look proportional to the box (similar to the GameCube discs I re-sized)
    Fanart - I tried to get multiple images for each game where I could to add some variety
    Banner - in case you use a view in a BB theme that can take advantage
    Game Select - where applicable; Super Mario 3D All Stars has one for each game on the game select screen
    Gameplay
    Game Title - for Ninja Gaiden Master Collection there are multiples for each game in the set
    Clear Logo
    Gameplay snaps

There is a showcase below in case you want to preview the media before downloading:

If you need a Platform Video, I have you covered here:

548 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. Nintendo Switch Platform Theme Video (16:9)

Platform video for the Nintendo Switch
    ** New version ** Revised based on feedback

267 downloads

(0 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

11. 3D Box Nintendo Switch

Hi ! Compilations of 3D boxes made with this template :
    Thanks to @Rlad, i have add your creations in this 7z file.

471 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

12. 3D Box Nintendo Switch Mockup

Hello!
    Photoshop template to easily create your own Nintendo Switch 3D boxes.
    I put some examples in screenshot.
    Feel free to share your creations!
    See you soon
    1326175917_Mockup3DSwitchCase.7z

272 downloads

(0 reviews)

64 comments

Submitted

13. Arc's Switch Carts

This is version 1.0 of my realistic Switch cart fronts.  This is a package of 512 games, and I will be adding more later.  I will be uploading a template as well so you can easily create your own if you'd rather not wait on updates.

618 downloads

(2 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

14. Nintendo Switch (eShop) - Cart-Front (v1.3)

Here is Nintendo Switch (eShop) Carts-Fronts , There are 8,711 !!! (v1.3) 
    Size is 547x790 for Cart-Front
    I use the Icons for the Pictures  
    Thanks to RexRyan ,big help for this one!! to get the cart right!! 
    More to Come!!

267 downloads

(0 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

15. Nintendo Switch (eShop) - Blue & Red Joycons (v1.0)

Here is Nintendo Switch (eShop) - Blue & Red Joycons Set 
    There are 8,678 in this Set
    they are 800x346 Joycons

56 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Nintendo Switch (eShop) Blue-Joycons (v1.0)

I started Working on this Two SETS about two Years now. Its time to release it to the public!!! It took some coding and Private coded Programs to get all this artwork in Mins! 
    I put mine in two diff sets ,, i Don't like to mix Retail xci and (eShop) Together
    This weekend will be A lot of NEW Nintendo Switch Covers, Boxart ,Icons, Wheels and Videos (Trailers) and video clips of 33 seconds Coming!
    I used 1920x1080 pictures to put in the JoyCons! 
    There is 8,678 Blue - Joycons! You can use them for the Wheel. 
    Thanks Shannon for building the Programs for this to happen! She builded A lot for me to make this Nintendo Switch (Retail) and Nintendo Switch (eShop) Media
    Thanks Ninja2bceen for making a video how to use a Program. I learned a lot from it! 
    Thanks RexRyan for showing his eShop card to me to get the ideal for it  His still looks better

Hope you guys Enjoy it !!

67 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

17. Nintendo Switch 2D Boxart

Just a set of 233 Nintendo Switch 2D Boxart for my Personal build, all made by me...some games have alternates as well. Please See attached list for a complete list of games included...Have any questions please let me know.
    Hope you like
    Also have about 170 RocketLauncher Bezels and Fades if anyone is interested.
    Nintendo Switch 2D Boxart List.txt

388 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. Here are some custom Nintendo Switch boxart for Arcade Archive

Here are some custom Nintendo Switch, Arcade Archive Boxart that I made for a few of the games in the collection.

144 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

19. Arc's Nintendo Switch 3D Cover Template

A highly detailed, high resolution, semi transparent 3D Cover template for Nintendo Switch cover art.  I may work or creating a set, but please feel free to use my easy to use photoshop template to create your own.
    Font included for spine title text.

256 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Submitted

20. Paper Mario The Origami King

Full Media Pack for Paper Mario The Origami King, includes video, theme video box art, clear logo and fan art, next back to the Ringwide Pack had PC problems, all sorted and back up and running again now, Enjoy

199 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

21. Nintendo Switch media set

This pack contains 25 games, Video themes, videos, box art, clear logos, platform video etc, massive thanks to Suhrvivor for letting me use his themes
    games included are
    Animal Crossing New Horizons
    ARMS
    Astral Chain
    Batman The Telltale Series
    Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
    Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy
    Crash Team Racing Nitro Refueled
    Cuphead
    Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
    Fire Emblem - Three Houses
    Legend of Zelda, The - Breath of the Wild
    Legend of Zelda, The - Link's Awakening
    Lego Incredibles
    Luigi's Mansion 3
    Mariokart 8 Deluxe
    Pokémon - Let's Go, Eevee!
    Pokémon - Let's Go, Pikachu!
    Pokémon Shield
    Pokémon Sword
    Splatoon 2
    Super Mario Maker 2
    Super Mario Odyssey
    Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
    Xenoblade Chronicles 2
    Yoshi's Crafted World

Once again massive thanks to Suhrvivor for letting me use his themes.

700 downloads

(0 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

22. switch game themes

various swith game themes enjoy!!

464 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated