LaunchBox Community Forums

NoshOnThis 1.0.3

(2 reviews)

13 Screenshots

About This File

This is the initial release of NoshOnThis theme. Right now the theme is specifically optimized for 16:9 resolutions but that will be improved soon.

Make sure to read the readme.txt in the theme root, there are a few fonts that need to be installed, Dense and Exo and for the moment the custom platform category banners need to be moved into your LaunchBox\Images folder but that was actually just fixed on the live stream I am on currently and should be released with 7.11.0.1 beta.

This theme is packaged with a custom pack of platform banners, there are currently 63 of them. I will continue to create them and I am more than happy to take requests. I will also be releasing the banner pack separately as well. Make sure to clear your coverflow and platform wheel image cache or the custom banners will probably not show up for you.

There is an easter egg included with the theme that will show up randomly 1-30 minutes when sitting on a platform or game view. You may need to increase your Attract Mode delay time in order to see it.

Enjoy! 

What's New in Version 1.0.2   See changelog

Released

Change Log:

- Fixed all 16:10 graphic issues so the theme is now optimized for 16:10

- Platform view 2 CoverFlow is now in 3D

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

LogicalEgo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very original theme ideas and awesome execution. I think the theme has room to grow and would like to see it improve. 

Link to review
martinconroy

Everything is thought of in this theme. The fact that it is being used as the current benchmark to add and push what LB/BB can do says it all. Great work Nosh!

• Like 2
Link to review