LaunchBox Community Forums

Computer Platform Theme Videos (16:9) 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Decided to do some platform theme videos for computer systems. First up is Windows, but I have interest in making themes for Steam, Origin and GOG services (for those of you that separate them) as well as MSX computers (will probably do a single one, but represent multiple generations of it). Unless there is a big interest in it, I probably won't make themes for the Uplay or Battle.net services. I will also include my clear logos for Windows and MSX; keep all Steam, Origin, GOG, Battle.net, Uplay under Windows in my setup.

Tried to incorporate elements of Windows 7 and 10 into the theme (not sure there is a big user base for 8): Windows 7 Start Orb and startup sound and the default Windows 10 wallpaper (first time Microsoft ever released a default wallpaper I didn't immediately change for something else; actually used it for the first year after upgrading to it). And, yes, I am team green, so I specifically looked for a rig with Nvidia's GPUs represented, so apologies to AMD users.... :D Actually it was the first high res image I found.

Anyhow, enjoy!

Playlist:

1. Windows

windows.png

2. MSX

MSX.png

3. Steam

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.