LaunchBox Community Forums

Philips CD-i to .CHD Batch Converter 1.0.0

(13 reviews)

About This File

Philips CD-i (cue/bin) format to .CHD converter

I have automated the process.

Usage: simply place the extracted files into your Philips CD-i games folder.

Launch RUN ME.bat

And every bin file in the folder will be converted to .CHD format ready for loading into MESS.

cdi2chd.png

• Like 14
  • Thanks 11

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Pagani

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Thanks!!

Link to review
Welpy95

Been trying for quite some time to get Laser Lords to work on any CDi emulator. Little did I know, this was the missing link to get Laser Lords to work on Retroarch (Android). I had no idea that the .bin needed to be converted to .CHD to work. This works very well and is VERY simple to use. Thank you so much and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND (this is a necessity if you want to play Phillips CDi games on Retroarch).

Thank you so much for this harryoke... I can finally play Laser Lords thanks to you!

Link to review
BiRaitBec

Does what intended, however it's not as fullfilling in the duty as others and personally i wouldn't make a platform specific only .ba2 file. You can simultanously make this a converter of iso, cue bin and gdi altogether, which is much neater.

Thanks!

Link to review
Clark Murdoch

Thank you so very much for developing and sharing this! It has saved me SO much time and effort! Really appreciate it!

Link to review
Lanlo

I have had a time trying to get these to work, thank you so much.

Link to review
Cactuarin247

Thanks a ton! Just got to figure out what to do with few .cdi files I have like Litil Divil and few other oddball CD-i games. Big help though!!!

Link to review
slow_

Thank you. You just saved me hours of time.  This worked like a dream.

Link to review
MSfeller

Thank you, I was about to give it all up, dealing with .bin and .cue files but this solved everything. I got all my games working with LaunchBox without any headaches now. Much grateful, thank you so much for sharing.

Link to review