What a great theme!!
I'm trying to make a very little change, i wont to reduce the size of the font for the game title in game detail.
Thanks for your help.
(And a little request, i dream of finding the same system than OMNI, where you can click for exemple on the developper and that leads directly to the right page)
A very nice theme, good variation of the original!!
I use it now as my main theme.
Just one point of amelioration, it would be great if the list content panel on the left could be reduce more.
And maybe, the possibility to clik on a dev or a publisher, etc, and go directly to this page like Omni.
i find a solution for my problem:
- Microsoft antivirus find that Win32/Zpevdo.B was a threat and quaratined it.
- in the folder Launchbox\Core\LaunchBox.dll was affected
I reverse the action of the antivirus and it's working.
Hope it can help