Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Eyebrows Cat

Members
  • Posts

    120
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Eyebrows Cat

  1. Thank you for developing LaunchBox. I'm using a translation app, so I'm sorry if it's hard to understand. I am importing ROMs from a custom path in LaunchBox. Please implement an option to delete the ROMs placed in the custom path when deleting the game. (like the desktop version)
  2. Why isn't the platform name like this? WonderSwan → Bandai WonderSwan WonderSwan Color → Bandai WonderSwan Color Super Nintendo Entertainment System → Nintendo Super Nintendo Entertainment System
  3. LaunchBox for Android 1.1-beta-7 was successfully installed by the automatic installer. Thank you Jason!
  4. In my environment it occurred when installing 1.0-beta-5 and the error has continued since then.
  5. I was able to update this way. thank you.
  6. This environment is Xiaomi MI Pad 4 / Pixel experience plus (Based on android 9 / rooted). I'm still getting the same error.
  7. Thank you for your reply. I downloaded it several times, but I got an error all the time. I will give up using the beta version for the time being as it can be downloaded correctly from the download page on the web.
  8. When I start the app and try to update it, I get an error in the attached image and cannot update. When I try to download from the web page, ver1.0 is downloaded (not ver1.1 beta1) Is there any other way?
  9. thank you for your reply. When I tried to install beta5, I restarted my smartphone, but I got an error and could not install it. beta6 was installed without any problems.
  10. When I try to install 1.0-beta-5 in an environment where 1.0-beta-4 can be installed, an error occurs and I cannot install it. Do you have similar reports? OS: Pixel Experience Plus (based on Android 9) Error message: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Couldn't find meta-data for provider with authority com.unbrokensoftware.launchbox.provider ...
  11. It's very disappointing, but if that's the author's idea, it should be respected.
×
×
  • Create New...