Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

CresentFresh

Members
  • Posts

    359
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by CresentFresh

  1. Atmosfear (USA) (Proto)
  2. NHLPA Hockey '93 (USA)
  3. NFL Quarterback Club 96 (USA)
  4. NFL Quarterback Club (USA)
  5. NFL Football (USA)
  6. Gokujou!! Mecha Mote Iinchou - Girls Motekawa Box (Japan) Gokujou!! Mecha Mote Iinchou - Mecha Mote Days, Hajime Masuwa! (Japan) Gokujou!! Mecha Mote Iinchou - MM My Best Friend! (Japan Gokujou!! Mecha Mote Iinchou - MM Town de Miracle Change (Japan)
  7. The Adventures of Mighty Max (US)
  8. ABC Monday Night Football US/Japan
  9. till tomorrow🥱
  10. Hottarake no Shima - Kanata to Nijiiro no Kagami (Japan)
  11. Its one of the ways to like a post. its the treasure chest. I gave you that one and didn't know what it meant so i had to look it up and its something in Skyrim
  12. i don't know what an unusual gem is but you get one😄just looked it up. i never played skyrim
  13. Just want to mention that there is an exclamation mark at the end of this logo
  14. Tennis no Oji-Sama 2005 - Crystal Drive (Japan)
  15. Tennis no Ouji-sama - Gyutto! Dokidoki Survival - Umi to Yama no Love Passion (Japan)
  16. Tennis no Ouji-sama - Driving Smash! - Side King (Japan)
  17. Tennis no Ouji-sama - Driving Smash! - Side Genius (Japan)
  18. Tennis no Ouji-sama - Doubles no Ouji-sama - Boys, Be Glorious!
  19. Yes they will be.
  20. These were all done except the 2 DS games
  21. No problem. I update my own as i go. Thanks for making all these. Might as well have just started With game "A" 😆. By the looks of it you will have redid the whole Super Nintendo library🤣
  22. Wow. don't have that many systems set up. But do have over 50tb of games
  23. I'm just adding them. Someone else can request a deletion if they feel there is a need. I'm still using my Hyperspin Build as an archive for all the Games, Logos, Videos, and other artwork. Have like 200gb of just media. I'm a data hoarder. But just for games. 😄
  24. multiple Not sure. I do my own this with this stuff. As for deleting logos, I did that for some last week and got yelled at multiple times about how i didn't know what i was doing.
×
×
  • Create New...