LaunchBox Community Forums

Feature Requests

shinra358

May I request: -autohide mouse cursor after 5 seconds of mouse inactivity and when it is hidden, it doesn't still highlight game. -mouse to immediately hide when gamepad button is pressed -Add Game > Details > Custom Category box. When choosing 'sort by > Custom', it sorts everything according the the category you chose to type for those games. -Category individual section horizontal scrolling (only scrolls that section, not every section) -Add Game > Other > Game Shader Path (use for PCSX2 and EPSXE). If selected game exe is not PCSX2.exe or EPSXE.exe, then it is greyed out. -Actively random interval (customizable) changing box art backgrounds, etc. (gradual change, not abrupt change with transition effects) for when you have multiple background images for the games. -A few more game box enlarging levels (to get only one game box to show on screen). Usefully for those who want to admire the background image (to not have all the games cover it up) -Video and .GIF game image background options. Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi there, I really love this program. I've been able to add every single game I own with awesome cover art while keeping my desktop clean. There is however one feature I would like to suggest. Would it be possible to have the option to arrange the games the way you do with desktop icons (ie, click and drag?) It would help to keep all games in a series in chronological order rather than alphabetical, for instance I own the Monkey Island series, and they're all over the place (MI2 is with the Ms, Escape with the Es and Curse/Secret/Tales are with the Ts)

Hi OzzieMonkey, glad it's working well for you. How about, instead of manually arranging the games, I add a field called "Sort Title" or something like that. It would default to the title, but you could customize it to keep Monkey Island games together, for instance. Thoughts?

Jason Carr said Hi OzzieMonkey, glad it's working well for you. How about, instead of manually arranging the games, I add a field called "Sort Title" or something like that. It would default to the title, but you could customize it to keep Monkey Island games together, for instance. Thoughts?
Yeah, that sounds good :)