LaunchBox Community Forums

Feature Request - Increase Maximum Box Slider Size

shinra358

Can you increase how far the slider can increase box size? This is because whether small or big, you can't really see the background very well. I would like to be able to increase the box size so that only one game can be shown at a time so that I can be able to see the background good (like PSP).

• 3 weeks later...
Hey, thanks for adding the feature in the new version. However, when I put the box at a decent size in order to just be able to view one game on-screen, a second game is still shown. In order to only get one game to be shown, I have to make it so big that the box is cut off on-screen. So I would like to redirect this request by asking for: - Option for 1 game per row - Option to add pixels between rows via numerical input box (editable spacers), so that other rows won't be seen when viewing one game - A snapping option so that when you scroll with mouse wheel or gamepad that the box art is never cut off by the screen (this would also allow the category bar to be on screen with the box art if a game is near it with equal spacing between the top and bottom of the view area)

Yeah, instead of the option for just 1 column, other ppl may want their boxes small and have 3 to 5 colums so they can be able to see the background. So maybe an option for the user to input how many columns (vertical) they want would be good too (trying to keep other ppl in mind xD )