LaunchBox Community Forums

Happy Halloween

nmc

Happy Halloween to you too buddy and to my fellow LaunchBoxers. Just passing the word, if anyone was really crushed by the new SimCity game, check out a game in development by Colossal Games and Paradox Studios called Cities: Skylines. Looks like what SimCity should have been, I miss the old Maxis studios, look what money did to Will Wright.... Anyway check it out, the CEO of Colossal Games even personally reads and responds to the forums and is taking ideas for the game. The whole team is only 12 people. Sorry just excited because first EA messed up SimCity Societies which was like City Life and then that mess they call "SimCity" (2013). Now someone is finally going to show EA, look you can give the fans what they want...and still make money without DLC and always online DRM and cloud saving at launch and servers that suck....I waited 10 years for them to kill the dream and hope I had for that game...EA doesn't care about us and Maxis forgot about us and lost their way and don't have the guts to make the game we want anyway because EA would just shut them down or fire all of them you get the idea.... Wow I'm sooooo sorry, I don't normally vent...I apologize.