LaunchBox Community Forums

BigBox Logo Concept.

bd00

Now, I know you no longer need a logo for BigBox mode, but I am about to archive the files I was working on before you changed your mind and I thought I would share what I had come up with before the change. Seemed a shame to waste and you might still be able to use it for something.
Spoiler
LB_BB_Concept_Black.jpg LB_BB_Concept_White.jpg
I also created (from scratch this time) a XL version of the LB logo. It doesn't have the gradients or drop shadow, because I had no intention of using them in the BB logo.
Spoiler
LB_Logo_1000x1000.png
Hope someone finds some use for them.

Dude! I do still need an icon for the EXE, and also a logo to use in the app. What you've done here looks awesome, I'm really impressed. Actually, I wouldn't change a thing. What did you use to build them? Is it a scalable image? Whatever it is, I want to run with this, for sure. For both the icon for BigBox.exe and the logo inside the app. We'll use the dark version as the background for when the Exit/Switch to Desktop Version items come up. The only thing we'd need to clean up is the edges of the blue boxes; they're a tad bit rough. Otherwise I'd say it's golden. :) And I know you didn't do it for the money, but the prize is yours. :)

I used Illustrator & Photoshop. I can create it all in illustrator if needs be. Do you need a vector image? You can drop it on any background color you wish. The logo is transparent, those images are just for the showcase. No prize required. I offer you this as a gift.

I only ask about the vector because it'd be nice if we could use the logo as a background, and with 4k monitors becoming more popular, the higher the resolution the better. That said, we probably don't *need* it as a vector image; it would probably do just fine as-is. That large-form LaunchBox logo will be really nice to have as well. Over the years I've learned to accept gifts rather than push them back (which took me a long time lol). I really do appreciate it, bd. Thank you; you do great work. If it's easy to vectorize and make it (even) bigger, that'd be awesome. Otherwise, it's more than workable already. :)

Awesome. I'm not overly familiar with vector formats; ultimately I just need a vector format that I can open in Photoshop. I know there's at least one format that Illustrator will export that will allow me to open it in Photoshop and specify the size that I need. I *think* that's an EPS file.

OK, here is what it looks like. Let me know if you want any changes. Black Background Sample:
Spoiler
LB_BB_Concept_Black-1.jpg
White Background Sample:
Spoiler
LB_BB_Concept_White-1.jpg
Graphic Background (to showcase transparency):
Spoiler
LB_BB_Concept_Graphic.jpg
Also, I will need to give you an .ai file because of the transparency. .EPS is flat and transparency will be lost. You can open .ai files in Photoshop as you would .EPS.