LaunchBox Community Forums

Feature Request - Most played games

gotchax5

Hello everybody! I just registered to the forum so I can post this. First off: this program is great, but there is one feature I am missing: most played games. Launchbox could simply count and store how many times have I played (launched) the games, and it could filter and rank the games based off this data. It could help a lot in organizing the game library, and I don't think it would be too hard to implement this feature. As far as I know nobody requested this feature yet...so I would love to see it in some future version of Launchbox. Thanks! So what do you guys think?

bd00 said No Probs Smile Also, Jason is the developer, he will have to agree to add this feature. I just realized my reply could have being misinterpreted, this is not yet confirmed. Sorry if you assumed otherwise, my bad Embarassed
Nah, don't worry, I understand. I know Jason is the dev. Hopefully he will like my idea too...