LaunchBox Community Forums

The Division

SentaiBrad

I just played a few hours of The Division Beta on PS4. I have it on PC too, so I want to play it there and see how big the difference is with a mouse and a keyboard, but I hate U Play integration on PC. I launch Steam to Launch U Play? Please no. I also love Trophies / Achievements, I'd rather earn Trophies or Steam Achievements instead of U Play... anything. If I get it on PS4 Christina can play it too, her PC sucks. It was really really fun though, anyone thinking about getting it?

The setting is Post Apocalyptic New York around Christmas time. So it reminds me of Parasite Eve, minus the apocalypse. Though it got kind of Apocalyptic there. It plays well and I can see them expanding on the game a lot because it is more or less an MMORPG, even though they don't want to call it that. They don't want to call Destiny that either, though they are.