LaunchBox Community Forums

YouTube and Streaming

SentaiBrad

I am unsure how many of you like to watch YouTube or Streams, but I love doing them. www.youtube.com/SentaiBrad http://www.twitch.tv/SentaiBrad I am starting to stream more and more often again. My goal is to be partnered with with Twitch by sometime this Summer, and that will require a lot of support so I thought I would let everyone here know, if they don't know already. I know a few of you are subbed to be on YouTube, and I greatly appreciate that. I've never really advertised it specifically like this before, but I want to be able to really grow what I do to help support my family. Candidly, Jason provides me with a job that I never thought I'd have. We've created our own jobs, and this is no different for me. I do lots of gaming stuff, things related to LaunchBox, and of course everyone knows I am the Content Producer for our YouTube channel and mod here. If you think it would be fun to watch, then please check it out. Only subscribe and follow if you like what I make! I don't like trying to pressure people to follow or sub if they don't like the content, if you do then I appreciate the love. As with our YouTube channel, I would also love to know what everyone would want to watch me play or stream. As I am writing this post, I am about to go Live with a Stream. I am playing Diablo 3 for about an hour then an insane JRPG on the SNES called Eternal Filena. When I have no clue what to play, I use LaunchBox on Stream to pick it for me. Come, hang out with me!