Version 10.0 - Released September 9, 2019
- New Feature: A new Export to Android wizard is now available under the tools menu, and with it a brand new Android app is available in beta form from the Google Play Store! Just search for LaunchBox on the Google Play Store.
- Fixed: The PrioritizedPathSelector control that is used in a number of Big Box themes has been fixed to ignore characters in titles that are invalid in the file system
- Fixed: The LEDBlinky implementation was throwing errors if you happen to have invalid characters in game file paths
- Fixed: When scanning for added ROMs, LaunchBox was not properly using the default emulator on the added games (was using the first emulator found for that platform instead)
- Fixed: Potential errors when loading up empty platforms in Big Box
- Fixed: Platforms with mismatched capitalization (Nintendo Entertainment System vs. Nintendo entertainment system) were sometimes causing games to not show up in Big Box
- Fixed: Big Box was erroring in some situations for games without any platform set (and possibly no games found situations)