LaunchBox Community Forums

How about adding wrap around scrolling in platforms

DOS76

I was scrolling through LaunchBox today with my 360 controller and when I got to the bottom near the game I was looking for I mistakenly switched over to the next platform and then had to start all the way at the top so I was thinking that it would be nice that if you pushed up from the first row it would go to the bottom of your list although as I was typing this I wondered if using function+end would take me to the bottom of the list and of course it did but still that is only convenient to those of us that have keyboards handy (which I do except on my tablet handheld version of LaunchBox and the tablet I mount in my car). I would think that this would be a nice add on feature hopefully it can get added to the list. I wouldn't mind seeing a touch friendly skin added too with larger fonts for right click context and some of the other optoins. (I'm probably in the minority of using LaunchBox on a tablet so I understand if this isn't feasible). A touch special version would be cool with the letter features that Windows 8 and 10 have where you press the letter buttons for the alphabet appear and you choose the one you want. I first saw that on Windows phone and was blown away by the simplicity and brilliant functionality of it. Also it could be made to be lighter with only cover art. I know it is configurable what images you want to download but some time I navigate the UI very quickly and forget to untick boxes. Anyway I'm just kicking ideas around in my head.