LaunchBox Community Forums

Full Screen trouble

Syriacn

Syriacn said Hello, Im trying to get DOSbox to play in full screen. The games load great and play, but there in smaller boxed window. I have full screen checked in the DOSBox settings in Lunchbox. Thanks
Let's take a look at your DOSBox config directly. Go to where LaunchBox is installed, the one you're currently using then open the DOSBox folder. For me its: E:\LaunchBox\DOSBox Then open the dosbox.conf with a Text editor like Notepad++. Once open, go past all the lines that start with # and you'll see the first line: fullscreen=___ It should say true here if you would like it to be fullscreen. This should make every game run in fullscreen.

Excellent SetaiBrad, That did the trick, thank you! I was just checking the full screen option with inside Launchbox. Now I need to figure out a hotkey or something to shut down these emulators, or exit back to launchbox. Jeremy

Syriacn said Excellent SetaiBrad, That did the trick, thank you! I was just checking the full screen option with inside Launchbox. Now I need to figure out a hotkey or something to shut down these emulators, or exit back to launchbox. Jeremy
Alt + F4 should work. If you use a controller (probably not for DOS) You can map that to a button on the controller assuming the emulator will shut down with Alt + F4. Otherwise, some emulators do shut down with Esc directly.

• 1 year later...