LaunchBox Community Forums

[Request] Add a tabs to the top of LaunchBox

Aceage

I was thinking that it would be cool if there were tabs at the top of LaunchBox, like Steam. The tabs would simply be websites. These tabs would link to websites where your game library would normally be, and where your platform list would be, you could add even more links! Here is a markup I made. Markup I added a "Store" tab, were I added Steam and GoG to the list. Here is what the Games Tab would look like Games

Honestly, I think this idea would work well in the future, although not in the current environment and not really how you've set it up. I can see tabs (and have actually been thinking about making this suggestion myself) working in this manner once Jason (would you prefer a less familiar tone in the future?) decides if he wants to turn LaunchBox into multimedia program, as opposed to just games. At that point, the tabs would be a clean and convenient way to sift through one's media library. For example, tabs could be: Games -- Movies -- Shows -- Books -- Comics -- Music -- Images -- Apps Perhaps even a premium feature that allows users to generate custom tabs? (By the way, since I know allowing LaunchBox to manage other medias has been a consideration, I'll just throw in my two-cents there: there are a number of good programs that manage books, comics, videos, and music, but there aren't very many easy-to-use programs which can manage large image collections).