LaunchBox Community Forums

Issue AutoHot Key not working

AlonB

Hey Jason, RE: Beta 6 Show launchbox from within big box mode no longer throws up an error Smile it was actually opening launch box before, which was no doubt causing the error, no longer the case. An anomaly with the new individual AHK scripts: The emulators that don't have an individual script eg. Fusion, PPSSPP, Dolphin, Nestopia etc. the controller script works fine, Volume Adjust, Show Launchbox, Exit. No problem. However, if you run an emu that does have the "This section closes **** when pressing Escape" script, such as Snes9x, Project64, the controller functions don't work. Strangely, if you then run an emu without the Esc script it no longer works, in fact the Esc key stops working tooConfused The Esc key even stops working in the front end itself. You then have to exit big box/launchbox and restart to restore control. I'm sure noticing these things is a damn sight easier than fixing them, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say your effort is greatly appreciated SmileSmile