LaunchBox Community Forums

Centipede Bigbox ! loven it

eric

Hey guy here is my cab coming together... cant wait till i can edit the Bigbox cab from another pc,, via sync it's coming! here are a few pics of my custom game console for the cabinet it's an 1983 Atari cabinet i got for $ 160.00 was running Maximus Arcade ,,,not any moor Bigbox Kicks Ass. Thanks Jason -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and here is the AHK that i use for the Right mouse click to Exit all my emulators back to Bigbox Works great. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- RButton::esc ; ----= [ .Esc = Alt-F4 toggle ] =---- +Esc:: Hotkey, Esc, Toggle Return ; ========================================= ; ----= [ .Esc = Alt-F4 ] =---- Esc:: SetTitleMatchMode, 2 IfWinNotActive, Firefox Send !{F4} Else { Click left 760, 65 Send ^w } Return ; ========================================= ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- controls new cab the play and coin buttons will light up soon and the speakers will be hooked up to led lights so when you kicking ass in a game the lights will get moore intence! o-yay

Very cool, @eric, looks awesome. To clarify, you can already do the editing from another PC with Dropbox. The new feature that is coming basically just auto-updates the interface in the app when a change is detected. Dropbox will still be needed in order to do the file syncing. But you can get a free Dropbox account; you can't go wrong with Dropbox.