LaunchBox Community Forums

Add "Players" to metainformation

Talantyyr

And another feature request from me. Embarassed Could you add the "Players" field from thegamesdb to the games metainformation? It'd be awesome to see if a game is for 2 players or just for single player directly in launchbox / bigbox. A filter for multiplayer games would also be awesome. I had a friend over yesterday and we played a lot of games on my new living room pc but had a hard time figuring out which games are for 2 players :) Edit2: This is already implemented in bigbox mode, but if i select multiplayer game mode it's for all my systems and i can't filter for a specific system.

if by system, you mean platform, you can use the (custom filters) feature to filter both the (platform) and (play mode). Just click on the dropdown on top of the column on the left side of the screen, and select (custom filters), then click the + button, and in that screen filter by whatever you need. Also keep in mind you can enter your own values in (play mode) within each game. For example, I have: Single Multi Coop N/A