LaunchBox Community Forums

No audio in Kodi after exiting Big Box add-on

Tatts4Life

Just upgraded to Big Box and tried it out and love it. Went to try it in Kodi and at first didn't have any of the audio in the selection screen. I figured out how to fix it in settings and it worked. Then when I exit out of big box and go back to Kodi I don't have audio in Kodi. I've even tried turning off the the "turn Kodi audio off hen in big box" and still no audio in Kodi. Only way I could fix it was to close Kodi and open it back up. Is this a big box add-on issue or should I ask this in Kodi forums?

• 2 weeks later...
That sounds like a Kodi issue, I am using the BigBox / Kodi launcher with the mute Kodi audio setting enabled, and it does not have any issues at all. Are you using the latest stable version of Kodi, or a nightly build? If it is a nightly, it may be a bug in the version you have, try updating to the latest version.