LaunchBox Community Forums

A Step-by-Step guide for setup of Launchbox & Rocketlauncher for poor, defenceless noobs!

PixelBlitterBoy

Afternoon fellow arcadians, I have recently heard of this new very interesting front-end system, which I have to say looks a lot easier then another system out there....for none tech-savvy ppl wanting to create a great HTPC arcade front-end. However I have been trying to get Launchbox to work with various systems of my childhood, such as, WinVice (C64) and WinUAE (Amiga)...and I've had very little success with database scraping the right naming/imagery etc. I have been reading that the Rocketlauncher integration is a possible solution to this issue....(unless I am a complete noob and cannot see the forest for the trees!?). Can anyone offer an insight as to whether integrating RL through LB is the more appropriate avenue to proceed down...or shall I try and prevail with just Launchbox itself. Any advice or guidance would be most appreciated! Cheers Chris C. Laugh

Hi @ccorkin, looks like @craiganderson already gave you some great help here: https://www.launchbox-app.com/forum/collections/my-big-box-work-in-progress#p8286 Many thanks to Craig, of course. Just linking this here in case anyone else stumbles on this. I will look to make this easier in the future, probably by providing default settings for setting up Rocket Launcher.