LaunchBox Community Forums

hi and tks

tibic

Hello and sorry for my english ^^ I just wanted to congratulate you for your LaunchBox, a true happiness simpliciter I have managed to make everything work without much complication all my emulators ^^ and I have try many frontend, but your wonderful ouffffff just 2 meet problem with demul project and tempest jaguar zink easy but the emulator has long comfigurer the emulator tempest settle in any download a small program on your website link, rom demul and just putting a command line has zink, (example) -run demul2 naomi = rom = 18wheelr for each Rom and the demul j command-line have put his (example) -run naomi = rom =% STRING% and all super ^^ my works and I absolutely know nothing about programming, just took the control lines of other frontend and here ^^ now buy one week or two will buy your premium, but I not understand how a simple address going to activate my bigBOX, no tutorial for his ... and if I bought after a year, my bigbox, t she'll continue to run, even if I have to put more days voila, thank you very much(Google translate) a yes, very good as well, being able to mix with other games emulators, exemple to bloody roar 2 wii system with bloody roar of Zinc system (my fantasm) ^^ just only one emulator was not put in LaunchBox pcsx2, I keep it for ps2lunch,, as it keeps in memory, the calbrages for each game ^^