LaunchBox Community Forums

Help with CRT Shaders

Drybonz

Hi... I could use some help with CRT shaders in Retroarch, please... When I try to add a CRT, I am getting no effect with .cg files, and I don't even have the option to use .cgp files (they don't show up in the shader options in Retroarch. I'm wondering if there might be some common oversight that is causing this. The only one that works for me is the basic scanlines.cg, and it doesn't look very good. I want to use the CRTgeom, etc... Any help is most appreciated. Thanks.

Yes, thanks... these seem to be working. I'm guessing these are the ones you use if you are using the GL driver? I have tried to use the D3D driver but it always makes Retroarch crash immediately and I have to edit the .cfg back to GL driver to even get in the program again. Is this the same for everyone else?