LaunchBox Community Forums

adding a emulator

marcoooo

hello is it possible to add a emulator ourself ? i was looking for the ppsspp and the future pinball and ended up with using the 4DO---> pointing to the future pinball.exe and the muppen 64 ---- pointing to the ppsspp.exe or am i missing something ?

So first make sure you use the default Platform names for the best scraping possible. You can change the name afterwards. Second, that error is referring to the Associated Platforms list. If you select the name from the drop down it should automatically fill that tab in. If the name of your system is not in the Associated Tab then just add it yourself. Make sure to check the Default Emulator box in Associated Platforms as well, that will make this the default emulator when games are being imported. If you add other emulators to test later you need to use the Bulk Edit wizard to change the emulator. Also, we have tutorials on our YouTube channel to help people out. You can get there by clicking the link in my signature. Edit: Well everything I said is still true, except I was a bit wrong. The emulator name is PPSSPP, but that error is because that is not a proper location for your PPSSPP exe. Click browse and use that, find the exe and double click on it in the browse window.