LaunchBox Community Forums

Compact and quiet (The VR living room machine)

shenglong

I have been building PC's for years but this was my first PC with watercooling. As emulation was gaining steam and VR started coming back into the picture PC's as gaming machines are getting more attention. My goal was something that fits in with other home theater components in a livingroom. I wanted it small, quiet, and powerful so the wives wouldn't objectLaugh. So onto the specs I7 4790K running at 4.6 GHz 16 GB or ram 256GB SSD GTX 980ti running at 1490Mhz Custom hand brushed aluminium magnetic faceplate with RGB power switch that syncs with the RGB interior lights. CPU and GPU custom watercooling loop with EK GPU waterblock. 20160415_101806.jpg20160415_101829.jpg20160415_101906.jpg20160415_101954.jpg20160415_102252.jpg20160415_102032.jpg I want to thank the developers of the launchbox software its fantastic and I happily paid for the lifetime license... imagine a VR version of this... hmmmmm

Haha..... I apologize... this is a prototype of a machine I am going to market for VR use www.vrmachines.us is the site... not finished or optomized... thanks for the compliment...... still perfecting my Bigbox integration .... able to use it in VR through Virtual Desktop which is incredible