LaunchBox Community Forums

My WIP

djweevil

Looking Good, I like your custom Console Clear Logo's. You should share upload the images to Mediafire or Dropbox or something (as an archive) or post the link to where you got them. For LaunchBox, you can either make your Game Details a lot larger or play with the sizes and spacing to fit more games in there. If you want incremental sizing, click on the pin in the bottom right slider, then use your arrow keys to go up and down 1 step at a time. Makes it easier to get your exact sizing.

Hi Brad here is the bg file it was made modifying pics off the net. Just drop your logo on top and save it as a png. Also be sure to untick the black layer. http://www.mediafire.com/download/njjn9nvaodmjbcq/BG.psd P.S. Thank you very much for your feedback in the launch box i was just trying to show the dual screens shots i have been doing multiple screens for all the consoles.

• 1 month later...