LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox and RocketLauncher

Styphelus

For some reason I can't use Launchbox with Rocketlauncher. For exemple, for N64, everytime I try I get the message "Cannot Find H:\Launchbox\Databases\Nintendo 64\Nintendo 64.XML" My command line in Launchbox is -f "H:\LaunchBox\LaunchBox.exe" -p RocketLauncherUI -s "Nintendo 64" -r I've looked at youtube videos, went to the ROcketLauncher site and everything seems to be correct. Anyone else having this problem? Edit: Found a fix. Not sure what changed in the last few beta versions of Lunchbox but this works now: H:\RocketLauncher\RocketLauncher.exe -s "Nintendo 64" -r

Styphelus said For some reason I can't use Launchbox with Rocketlauncher. For exemple, for N64, everytime I try I get the message "Cannot Find H:\Launchbox\Databases\Nintendo 64\Nintendo 64.XML" My command line in Launchbox is -f "H:\LaunchBox\LaunchBox.exe" -p RocketLauncherUI -s "Nintendo 64" -r I've looked at youtube videos, went to the ROcketLauncher site and everything seems to be correct. Anyone else having this problem? Edit: Found a fix. Not sure what changed in the last few beta versions of Lunchbox but this works now: H:\RocketLauncher\RocketLauncher.exe -s "Nintendo 64" -r
There any good guides and or videos for using LB and RL together?

Thanks, but no where in that video does he mention copying a data file from Hyperspin. What data file is this? If you follow his instructions, Rocketlauncher with crash and say that it can't find a XML file. Would you mind posting mode detailed instructions? Mine is working because I still have hyperspin installed. Rocketlauncher makes use of the Hyperspin database files. I wanted to be able to get rid of Hyperspin completely.

It was in the comments section. I've copied what was said and pasted it here: I have bumped into an issue and was hoping you might be able to help me out. I followed all of the steps verbatim, and ensured that I have typed in the correct parameters in the associated platforms. However, when I try to load up a game, I get an error message saying that it can't find the specific .xml file. In my case, "Cannot find E:/Emulators/Databases/Nintendo 64/Nintendo 64.xml. I was wondering if you or anyone else had any suggestions? Update: Good news I answered my own question. I just needed to create the corresponding folders (Databases/Nintendo 64) in my "Emulators" directory, and I went to the HypersSpin databases to download the corresponding .xml file.