LaunchBox Community Forums

How do I re-download art and media?

suspendedhatch

Just select whichever entries you want to update (you can hit Ctrl+A in a platform to select all of them, including the "All" section) and then go to Tools -> Download Images and Metadata. It'll give you options for what you want to download and whether or not you want it to replace any of your existing data. (the name of the section and function are just from memory, so I apologize if it's off, but it should say something like "Download Images and Metadata")
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Haha, happy to help! Laugh When you do your import, you can choose what you want to scrape for (and it's divided out into specific image categories) so if there's something specific you don't want it to pull, just uncheck them. You should be able to just uncheck the Games DB scrape box as well if you didn't want it to scrape anything at all (basically this would just create a bunch of entries for all your rom files without any name formatting, descriptions, etc.) but I probably wouldn't recommend that. If you specifically just don't want it to pull images I would just uncheck all of the image categories upon import.