LaunchBox Community Forums

Help with AHK for BigBox

chris247

A couple of games were making big box sit behind the task bar no listening to my controller upon exiting so I looked up an AHK script to bring focus to BigBox if it's running and if it isn't it launches it. My only problem is that I don't know how to bind this script to my Back and Start buttons on my xbox controller. This is what my script looks like now but it activates if I press the back button by itself (Joy7) I want it to only activate when I press both.
2Joy7:: If GetKeyState("2Joy08") SetTitleMatchMode, 2 ; approximate match IfWinExist, - Launchbox Big Box { WinActivate, - Launchbox Big Box } IfWinNotExist, - Launchbox Big Box { Run C:\Users\Chris\LaunchBox\BigBox.exe } return

Hi @chris247, I believe you would do it like this, iirc: If ( GetKeyState("2Joy08") && GetKeyState("2Joy09") ) Do keep in mind that sadly there have been some problems with AutoHotkey and game controllers recently due to Microsoft driver screwups. It doesn't sound it's giving you a problem though, so that's good. :)

Jason Carr said Hi @chris247, I believe you would do it like this, iirc: If ( GetKeyState("2Joy08") && GetKeyState("2Joy09") ) Do keep in mind that sadly there have been some problems with AutoHotkey and game controllers recently due to Microsoft driver screwups. It doesn't sound it's giving you a problem though, so that's good. :)
I got it ended up doing 2Joy8:: if (GetKeyState("2Joy7") AND GetKeyState("2Joy8")) works perfectly thanks