LaunchBox Community Forums

BigBox not deleting cached images in Arcade

Sithel

Ok, so first I had Advertisement Flyer front images that showed on bigbox in the favorites and recent sections. I've since decided not to use these images so in launchbox I went to manage platforms and browse and edit the location path to the folder of images I wanted to use. I found a source of other images I want to use is why I did this. I then went into bigbox and cleared all cached images and it's still showing the original Advertisement Flyer front image. I find this weird since I edited the path to a new folder for one. To rectify this problem I even deleted every advertisement flyer front image I have for arcade, so this tells me it's still being cached somewhere? To also test I searched my entire hard drive for the image and it's no where on my hard drive but yet still shows up in recent and favorites. Is this a known bug or something I need to submit a ticket on? Thanks! Edit*** So maybe it is a small bug but I fixed it. In bigbox the refresh all images don't refresh the recent and favorite images, but when I go in launchbox > Tools > Refresh all images then go back into bigbox the recent and favorite images are refreshed.