LaunchBox Community Forums

LaunchBox Game Info Utility

• 3 weeks later...

vlansix would you be able to make one that just gives these columns, i ask as im using my own info rather than the database info, so im filling the csv file and converting to xml

ApplicationPath    
Completed
DateAdded
DateModified
Developer
Emulator
Favorite
ID
Notes
Platform
Publisher
Rating
ReleaseDate
ScummVMAspectCorrection
ScummVMFullscreen
StarRating
Status
Title
UseDosBox
UseScummVM
PlayMode
PlayCount
Portable
Hide
Broken
Genre   

Hi guys,

I'll be working on the games database issues for the next little while, which means I won't be looking into this right now. I've not looked into whether or not something like this is added to the LB issue tracker, but if it isn't, add it :). It's actually not a bad idea to have a "Have/Miss" list for LB's metadata. @billyc999 - it would probably not be that hard to add an "Export Have/Miss list to -> CSV" and add a field-selection window open up afterwards. Seriously, add it to the issue tracker if it's not already there (and if it is, upvote it! :D ), I'm not saying we'll do it now, just that it's probably something worth looking into :).