LaunchBox Community Forums

kill xpadder for pc games

ckp

Hi,

I use xpadder and xbox360/x-arcade controller for my game emulators, and xbox360 without xpadder for pc games when possible, but I don't want xpadder running when launching a Windows PC game from the Launchbox Windows platform, because a lot of PC games don't need xpadder and work better without it (i think).

Is it possible for LB to kill xpadder before the PC game starts and then run it again after the game exits?

Or some other similar solution?

My setup is LB front end, but it is launching most emulators through Rocketlauncher, in case this matters. I don't know if this is good or not, but my emulators are mostly configured to use my xbox360 controller with xpadder running and to use my x-arcade dual joystick.

And I assume I can control the LB interface navigation with my xbox 360 controller with xpadder running?

Thanks.