LaunchBox Community Forums

Dual Screen

willseal

Hi,

I was hoping for some advice on running dual screens. I spent a month setting up rocket launcher and big box on my computer. Once it was setup I wanted to plug it into my 4k TV also.

My problem has been running the dual screen with two devices with drastically different sizes and resolutions.

Any advice on the best setup. Ideally I want big box to launch on the TV and use my other screen just for downloading and running background programs.

I've run into a lot of resolution and screen size problems

Any advice would be appreciated

Will

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I'm laying in my room on my 3 monitor setup for some reason BigBox always launches on my TV though I can have LaunchBox on either of my landscape screens or my portrait monitor and it displays fine. Do you have an issue with BigBox opening on either screen randomly I ask because mine always launches on my TV don't know if it is dumb luck but it is 100% opening on the TV and always rendered correctly there. I just did a little testing and it seems that LB displays correct on my TV and on my portrait monitor but on my 24 inch LG monitor it renders all stretched out with none of the controls on the right side of the screen so there are some issues with it rendering correctly on different size screens

LBTV.JPG

LBLG.JPGAll_screens.pngThe last image is the results of pressing shift+Win+left arrow it started moving it around and then it rendered this not full screen but stretched view across two monitors so it looks like there could be some optimizing for multiple monitors done.Tested with BigBox and here are the results

BigBox 50 inch Samsung TVHorizontalBB50.JPGBigBox 24 inch LG (if you look closely the text on the left is slightly cut off but only in the game detail view.)HorizontalBB24.JPGBigBox 24 inch Asus portrait (here you can see the wheel renders terrible but I know this is a known issues with portrait monitors needing tweaking or at least a custom theme to deal with these issues.PortraiBB.JPGIf you could can you send us some screenshots so we can see what you are talking about as you really didn't give us much detail to work with.