LaunchBox Community Forums

Issue with Games List View / Background Images (in BigBox)

SrLANGuy

After launching BigBox, I select a platform and it takes me to the "Games List View".  Originally, the background would show the "Fanart - Background" for the highlighted game.  I think I turned that off a long time ago and now I can't figure out how to turn it back on.

Using two different installs of the app (both Version 6.9-beta-20), one shows the background images and the other does not.  I was then able to track the issue to the "LaunchBox.xml" file.  Can someone please look at my files and help me figure out where the problem is?  I've looked and looked at these files and I just can't figure it out.

LaunchBox (Background).xml

LaunchBox (NoBackground).xml

Background.jpg

NoBackground.jpg

Check to make sure that you have fanart enabled in your image priorities list. It's accessible in LB via Tools -> Options -> Images -> Background Priorities. Make sure you have "Fanart" checked. In BB you can also enable an option to use screenshots if fanart isn't found. I believe it's under Options -> Images in BB.

• Like 2