LaunchBox Community Forums

Emulator association problem

Tony

I just bought the premium version yesterday and I'm loving it. But it seems to want to associate one emulator with many kinds of systems when possible but I like to keep a separate folder of the same emulator. For instance, Gameboy and Gameboy Color, I keep visualboyadvance in separate folders with separate configs. The problem comes when I try to change the emulator in "manage emulators", it seems to use the one I initially picked and I can't seem to change it even though I can clearly see that it points to the correct emulator folder in "manage emulators". 

In other words, Gameboy and Gameboy Color keep using the same emulator and configuration despite me changing it. 

Edit: I also noticed I can change the emulator to the correct one but only if I click on individual games and choose the emulator from there but it just doesn't do it for all games using the "manage emulator" menu. 

Edited by Tony