LaunchBox Community Forums

Filter on games - nointro

Apidya

So probably NoIntro is one of the more popular collection formats, however when I see those duplicate game names appearing in my list with e.g.  France,v1.1 in the title  - I'm ready to do battle.   Is there anyway to do this filter on a filename basis with Launchbox, I appreciate CLRmamepro can, to some effect do this (not for all though - eg Amiga)

It would just be really nice if Launchbox could do this.. :D

• Like 1

Not through Launchbox, no. Your best bet is probably going to be using a Windows search and picking specific things to pull out. For example you could search a folder for (U) and cut them all out and move them elsewhere and then import those. The specific things you search for are going to depend on the platform but typically with these kinds of sets the format is fairly uniform within each platform so as long as you know what you're looking for you can pull them out pretty easily.