LaunchBox Community Forums

Platforms that won't run

AmiGamer

16 hours ago, lordmonkus said:

Ahh ok. Well you don't need to have separate installs to begin with.

If you are having troubles with certain systems, first make sure you have the cores downloaded. Second, make sure you have the correct bios files for those systems in the \Retroarch\system\ folder. You will have to find bios yourself, we cannot help you get those unfortunately. Third make sure your command line parameters are setup properly in the emulator settings window.

Stretched video is taken care of by settings in the video section, if you want stretched the aspect ratio will be set to 16:9, if you want the proper aspect ratio set it to 4:3 or core provided.

I have it set this way cause use the full screen and some of the emulators dont strech correctly on my 65'in, i literally have different resolutions for different emu's such as psp , ds ,nes and different shaders ....cause i dont want the core provided defaults ,16:9 or 4:3 ...

i want it to fit my screen with out looking like total crap

when i 1st started the problem i kept having (and still have do ) is when i set the retroarch properly , my settings dont seem to switch correctly after running LB , even tho i have per core setting on ,i can run retro arch just fine as a stand alone and it switches properly> but when i was running it threw LB all settings would change and it was driving me nuts that it would always use the wrong emulators with iso's so i just separated it, it takes 2 seconds for me to copy and paste a new entry and download one core for that folder .............as i said its an alternative if he cannot get his up and running

Edited by shadowfire36