LaunchBox Community Forums

Do you accept contributions to Launchbox (the product)?

Hi Danny, we do accept contributions, but not usually to the core product since the code is not open source. That said, we are openly looking for official paid development help (though we're still hoping to raise our budget a bit through Patreon so that it becomes more feasible). I'd appreciate if you could hit me up at jason@unbrokensoftware.com and we can discuss some things. :)

Hi Danny, we do accept contributions, but not usually to the core product since the code is not open source. That said, we are openly looking for official paid development help (though we're still hoping to raise our budget a bit through Patreon so that it becomes more feasible). I'd appreciate if you could hit me up at jason@unbrokensoftware.com and we can discuss some things. [emoji4]

Hey Jason, thanks for getting back to me. I'll send you an email shortly with my details.

I'm taking a bit of a vacation, 3 months at least, to be precise from work, so I'd actually be looking for something low-pay that I'm interested in to keep me busy :)

I might just be the kinda guy who'd fit in your current situation.

Anyway, let's continue via email.

Keep up the great work here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk