LaunchBox Community Forums

game gear is complete

Evil_Orko

I decided to take on the Game Gear section on my own a couple days before Thanksgiving.  I finished all the way up to the letter 'T' and took a break for a couple weeks because I burnt myself out, and someone finished it for me lol.  

anyway, I went ahead and cleaned up the rest, I had some missing logos and such.  I am going to clear my data and redownload the artwork after it is verified and see what it looks like.  I will probably do another couple tweaks and it will be 100%.

I had a few turned down, I wish there was a way to see what they were, since I added some 3,000+ entries apparently

Edited by Evil_Orko
  • Like 3

Yeah, apparently I shadowed you with the Game Gear from 0-9 to Z, haha. Mainly just tried to fill any missing fields and add artwork/screenshots where necessary.

BTW, did you make all the clear logos or got them somewhere? Either way, nice job uploading them because now my Game Gear wheel looks considerably better.

• Like 1

Hyperspin sets - usually a pain to find.   Also, some just found through their forums and some found through segaretro.  Hyperbase used to be really helpful, but seems to be down since I started the Game Gear set.

Oh yeah, I did make one of the Japanese ones, can't remember which one.  Just did it for fun, lol.

I strive for accuracy, hopefully everything looks good now in the Game Gear section. IMO - It should be a model section of what they should look like now.

Edited by Evil_Orko
  • Like 1