LaunchBox Community Forums

New Theme - Had Questions Re: Bindings

Kevin_Flynn

1. Is it possible to remove the headings of "Recent" and "Favorites" for TopBoxesView and BottomBoxesView, respectively.
  2. Can each image returned from the above bindings have a max height / width? By default I believe it's by percentage as some are significantly larger than others. 
  3. Are the controls changeable? I very much doubt it.
    • When I use a horizontal coverflow and I press down to go to the Recently Added list, I'd like to use left and right to navigate the list rather than change the platform. As it is right now, I have to use up and down arrows to navigate the recent list even though it's displayed horizontally.
  4.  Anyone notice quality degradation using ReignStumble Console Artwork in CoverFlows? I've tried changing the CoverFlow quality, refreshing cache, and closing BigBox with no luck. 

Look at ThumbnailListView.xaml in the Views folder.  For example, I changed the font for Recent and Favorites.  You could probably just delete the TextBlock in that file, or set Visibility="Collapsed", I suppose.  You might also be able to accomplish some of your other objectives by editing ThumbnailListView.xaml.

#1. That helped with the first one.

#2. I'll play around with ThumbnailListBoxStyle and ThumbnailListBoxItemStyle hope I can modify the image MaxHeight / Width there.

#3. Don't believe I can change the controls.

#4. Still bothers me; so blurry. It's almost as if the image is being stretched but I don't have the ability to change it.